- About Us
- Our Services
- Why Treeserve?
Our Vehicles & Equipment
Tools of the trade.
Plant & Equipment
TreeServe has a large and modern fleet of plant and equipment with is continuously growing with our business including:
- • Chippers (9″-22″ capacity)
- • Trucks (including 4WD models)
- • Truck Cranes
- • EWP (including 19 x HV insulated & 4WD models)
- • Excavators with log grabs (2 Tonne-20 Tonne)
- • Cars, Utes & 4WD vehicles
- • Specialised Plant Items (including: Hi-Rail Trucks, Chippers & Excavators, Skid Steers, HV Insulated Jarraff, Loaders and Excavator Groomer)
- • Stump Grinders (35HP- 110HP)
- • Forest Mulchers (90HP-130HP)
TreeServe has 5 permanent diesel mechanics on staff who work 6 days per week on a shift basis plus AH and public holidays. Shifts are run from 7am – 9pm, Monday to Saturday.
In 2014 TreeServe’s workshop facilities received accreditation from Roads and Maritime Services NSW as an Authorised Inspection Station (Authorised Inspection Station Number: S06121). This gives TreeServe’s maintenance division capacity to carry out inspection for the following: Fleet, Safety Checks, All Light Vehicle Checks, Heavy Vehicle Checks and e-Safety Checks.
Get in Touch!
- Tel(02) 9620 2060
- Fax(02) 9620 2025
Treeserve hold a range of key accreditations for our industry, so you can be assured of our quality and experience.
What our customers say…
What do you think TreeServe does best?
TreeServe have good use of iPad technology for complying with WHS.