- About Us
- Our Services
- Why Treeserve?
Quality and Workplace Health & Safety
The backbone of our organisation
TreeServe Pty Ltd operates an integrated business management system (IBMS) which has achieved certification for its Quality system to ISO 9001:2008 and Workplace Health & Safety system to AS/NZS 4801:2001.
TreeServe Quality Management
TreeServe Pty Ltd is recognised as a leader in the fields of Vegetation Management and Vegetation Recycling and Retail. To consistently maintain its leading position in these fields the company recognises that it must:
- understand and meet or exceed the needs and expectations of its customers
- understand and comply with legislative and regulatory requirements
- ensure that its’ systems of management incorporate features which promote continual improvement
- ensure that its’ systems of management are understood and implemented at all levels within the organisation
- regularly review the systems of management to ensure their suitability and effectiveness.
The company has assembled a team of highly skilled and competent management, administration and operational personnel and prides itself on its ability to meet or exceed customer requirements – whilst maintaining the highest possible standards of occupational health and safety and environmental management to satisfy the requirements of the client.
TreeServe WH&S Management
TreeServe believes that Health and Safety in the workplace is the responsibility of all persons in the workplace, the ultimate responsibility resting with Management. Our aim is to have an accident free work place.
We also believe that responsibility for ensuring work is carried out safely at all levels, rests with those persons who direct the work to be carried out and who determine the manner in which it shall be done. To achieve this objective TreeServe will:
- Ensure that all personnel are fully conversant with the work they are required to perform and also that before any workstarts they are qualified, trained and competent to carry out their required duties.
- Provide safe and healthy work areas, equipment and systems of work for employees
- Provide training and information to employees in health and safety issues affecting their work
- Adopt and promote a systematic risk assessment based approach to WH&S
- Regularly review work areas and practices to improve workplace health and safety, and to ensure compliance with statutory requirements
- Involve employees in workplace health and safety matters
- Maintain effective injury and incident analysis and hazard reporting systems
- Encourage the rehabilitation of injured workers
Get in Touch!
- Tel(02) 9620 2060
- Fax(02) 9620 2025
Treeserve hold a range of key accreditations for our industry, so you can be assured of our quality and experience.
What our customers say…
Everything TreeServe have done for me has been on a very high level.